Slimjection B-12 ShotHouston, TX
Are diet and exercise making you feel sluggish? Or do you find it hard to get the energy to work out? If so, Dr. Rodriguez’s SlimJection B-12 Shot (lipotropic B-12) may be just what you need.Financing Options
Dr. Rodriguez created the SlimJection B-12 Shot to give you an energy boost and help motivate workouts and activities. The SlimJection B-12 Shot is a great aid and tool towards reaching your weight loss goals. It has different components that help your body function better. It helps your nerves work better, sending the right impulses to your muscles and even helps you with thinking and concentration.
The SlimJection B-12 Shot is made up primarily of vitamin B12 and other thermogenic agents that help you burn fat, metabolize fat and remove fats from your body. It also helps with the redistribution of fat in your body. Additionally the SlimJection B-12 Shot contains choline, which is a fat emulcifier that helps break up and dissolve fatty foods. It also contains amino acids that reduce fat in your body and help lower cholesterol. Basically, the SlimJection B-12 Shot gives you energy and promotes weight loss in a healthy way. Most people notice benefits within 2 days.
Dr. Rodriguez created the SlimJection B-12 Shot with the health and well-being of his patients in mind. Given under the supervision of a physician, the SlimJection B-12 Shot is completely safe and can be just what you need to break through that weight loss “plateau” or fitness goal.
What is Dr. Rodriguez’ SlimJection B-12?
SlimJection B-12 (Lipotropic B-12) is a mixture of B-vitamins, amino acids, and lipotropic agents. These injections are used, non-invasively, to help patients achieve generalized weight loss. SlimJection B-12 injections can help you lose weight in two ways; boosting your energy and metabolism, and increasing the removal of fat from the body. These “fat-burning” lipotropic injections can be done as frequently as once or twice a week. These “fat-burning” lipotropic injections are distinctly different from lipodissolve or mesotherapy injections. SlimJection B-12 can also be used to enhance the results of the new minimally invasive Smartlipo or Vaser LipoSelection fat removal procedures.
Lipotropic Injections: Methionine – Inositol – Choline
Lipotropic literally means fat loving. Basically they are substances that target and help break down fats.
What are the main functions of Lipotropics?
- They increase the production of lecithin by the liver. This helps to solubilize (dissolve) cholesterol, thus lessening cholesterol deposits in blood vessels and decreasing the chance of gallstone formation. (Gallstones are largely made of cholesterol.)
- They prevent the accumulation of fats in the liver. A fatty liver can cause sluggish liver function.
- They detoxify amines (by-products of protein metabolism). This is important for people on a high protein diet.
- They increase resistance to disease. They bolster the thymus gland to carry out its anti-disease function by stimulating the production of antibodies and stimulating the growth of phagocytes, cells which surround and gobble up invading viruses and microbes. They also recognize and destroy foreign and abnormal tissue.
- They mobilize the fat and help to break it down.
- They are combined with Vitamin B6 to help you lose your water weight and Vitamin B12 which boosts your energy level, among other things (See below).
What are some of the important functions of the individual Lipotropics?
- Is a fat emulsifier (dissolver) which aids in emulsifying cholesterol so that it does not settle on arterial walls
- Works well with Inositol to effectively utilize fats and cholesterol
- Deficiency of Choline can lead to cirrhosis and fatty degeneration of the liver and hardening of the arteries (arteriosclerosis).
- It is being used today for ailments such as gallbladder trouble, diabetes, muscular dystrophy, glaucoma, senility, and memory problems (forgetfulness).
- The ingredient in fish that makes people refer to fish as “brain food”
- Choline detoxifies amines that are by-products of protein metabolism.
- Metabolizes fats and cholesterol, while aiding in the transportation of fat in the blood
- Helps in the redistribution of body fat and can help lower cholesterol
- Deficiency of Inositol can lead to accumulation of triglycerides in the liver and hair loss.
- It works with Vitamin E to facilitate its actions in the treatment of muscular dystrophy.
- It is used in nerve and muscle disorders such as multiple sclerosis and cerebral palsy.
- Caffeine may cause depletion of Inositol.
- It works with Choline to detoxify amines which are by-products of protein metabolism.
- It acts as a catalyst (promotes better functioning) for Choline and Inositol, opening up their full potential and effectiveness.
- Along with Choline, it aids in reducing liver fat and protects the kidneys.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine):
- a.k.a. the “mood vitamin” because it helps convert amino acid L-tryptophan into a neurotransmitter (chemical that helps brain cells communicate) called serotonin that provides a sense of calm and well-being
- By elevating serotonin levels in the brain, B6 may help depression and increase mental stamina.
- Protects against heart disease and age-related memory decline by lowering levels of homocysteine, an unhealthy amino acid produced when you digest proteins
- Makes your entire nervous system work more efficiently by maintaining the insulating coating around each nerve fiber, called the myelin sheath– giving you a feeling of “clean energy,” without the jitteriness of caffeine drinks
- Boosts brain and memory power
- Essential for healthy red blood cells that carry oxygen to every part of the body
- Can also reduce homocystine levels to protect against heart disease
- May help Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, depression, and lack of mental focus and concentration
- May protect the brain against Alzheimer’s Disease by lowering levels of tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-alpha). ( High TNF-alpha levels can quicken the progression of Alzheimer’s and the progression of HIV to AIDS.)
How are Lipotropics supplied?
They are supplied in sterile injectable form. Physicians generally prescribe 1 cc per week injected intramuscularly. You can easily and safely self-inject at home with instruction from your physician’s office.
Why injections and not a pill?
Many important supplements are broken down by the hydrochloric acid in your stomach before they can make it to the intestines to be absorbed. For example, up to 98% of oral Vitamin B12 is destroyed in the stomach, so that if you take a 1000mcg pill, only 20mcg may make it into your bloodstream. Injections, with very thin painless needles, are the most effective way to deliver a consistent amount of medicine into your bloodstream.
Call today to schedule your appointment to start getting the following benefits:
- Increased energy levels and physical sense of well-being
- Enhanced brain and nervous system function
- Improved mental focus and concentration
- Help prevent the accumulation of fat in the liver
- Better metabolism of protein, carbohydrates, and fat
- Better transportation of fat
- Enhanced elimination of fat in the body
- Help keep cholesterol more soluble
- Protection against heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and other illnesses
As a way to deal with unwanted wrinkles, it's possible that Botox has always seemed extreme or high maintenance to you, or maybe you have a friend who gets Botox and you have always been curious about the procedure. Now is the time to consider getting combative against those fine lines and wrinkles. Crow's feet,…
Having clear and smooth looking skin is something most people desire at one time in life. Most typically make an appointment with a spa and have some types of treatments done, typically a facial or type of restorative peel.Although these procedures can get good results, having an appointment at a MedSpa to have skin care…
If you have skin issues like acne or just want to smooth out a few wrinkles but do not want to go to a dermatologist, you can visit a medspa to treat the acne or any other skin problem you have, while enjoying the benefits of a relaxing atmosphere.Medspas are a hybrid between a medical…
Wondering if you should get plastic surgery or not? Whether you are just starting to think about getting any surgical procedures done or have for the most part decided to go ahead and get the plastic surgical procedures you want, the more you understand about what is involved, the more prepared you are going to…
IV therapy can help you feel better and even improve your health. The intravenous way is the quickest, most efficient and often the most used way to deliver medications and fluids to the body. When a person has a condition that requires any of these things, an IV may be used to deliver them to the…